Welcome!

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed." -Linda Wooten

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli

I thought it would be fun to post recipes on this blog (because I really enjoy cooking for my family and I wanted an excuse to use the term “Tasty Tuesday”J)
We eat a home cooked meal at least 6 days out of the week. I get off at 5:00pm and most days – by the time I pick both of the girls up, get us home and settled – its 6:00pm before I can start dinner. (On the days Nevaeh has soccer practice or games, this gets even more chaotic.) So I HAVE to meal plan or I will not survive. Several times a week I cook meals large enough to last two nights. And I use my Crock Pot A LOT. This is one of the family’s favorite recipes. It’s super easy and kid and hubby approved. Winning all around!!
I serve this with organic Italian bread and sometimes, a side salad.
 
(***Credit: I found this recipe on www.barnsandnoodles.com)
 
Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli

 

Ingredients:
  • Cooking Spray
  • Large jar of pasta sauce (about 50 oz. I used two 24 oz. jars of the Organic Bertolli Sauce)
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes (I used the Italian seasoned ones)
  • 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
  • 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
  • 1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (I have also used the meat ravioli, both are great)
  • 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese

 
Directions:
  1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
  2. In a separate bowl, combine the pasta sauce, tomatoes, cheese soup and garlic. Mix well.
  3. Spoon 1/3 of the sauce into the slow cooker, top with 1/3 of ravioli. Sprinkle 1/3 of cheese over ravioli. Repeat twice.
  4. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
  5. Serve warm.

There you go!! Enjoy J

 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

”related