Welcome!

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed." -Linda Wooten

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Wal-Mart Savings Catcher




We all like to save money!! And I know if you are a savvy mama like me - you are always on the lookout for new ways to save - well look no further!!

Ya'll - this little app makes me so happy!!

I don't shop at Wal-Mart that often. In fact - I've only loaded 10 receipts onto this app since September 2014 - but...

I got back $23.60. In fact - just this week I earned $0.76 on a receipt I uploaded back in December. The Savings Catcher retro-ed back (without me having to do anything) and found even more money to give me!!

What To Do:

*Go to your phone's app store and find and download the Wal-Mart Savings Catcher app (IT'S FREE!!!)

*Shop at Wal-Mart :)

*After your purchase - open the app on your phone and scan in the receipt.

*After 3-4 days - your prices will be matched. If the app finds ANY advertised price at another store - you get money back!!

*You can let your amounts accumulate - and when you're ready, just press "get it back" on the 'Your Rewards Dollar' screen.

*You will be emailed an eGift card that can be used at check-out like a gift card.

It's that easy!! If you EVER shop at Wal-Mart, this.is.a.must.have!!!

Do you use this app? What's the most money you've gotten back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

”related