Welcome!

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed." -Linda Wooten

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Winter Finally Arrived in the South




I apologize for my absence this week!! I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past for days - and then, over night, an ice storm hit our area.

We spent today outside playing and sledding - so I have not gotten around to posting yet this week!!

I will be back this afternoon with our Tasty Tuesday recipe!! Believe me - it is worth the wait :)

Wednesday - I will post the next entry in the 'Managing Mama' series (that usually goes up on Mondays) and hope to get back into my somewhat normal blogging routine.

How is the weather in your area? I would love to actually see some snow before spring hits - but if the snow isn't going to come, bring on the warmer weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

”related