Welcome!

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed." -Linda Wooten

Friday, January 9, 2015

Fun Friday - 5 of My Favorite Things (Right Now!)

Happy Friday ladies!! Now that I plan to get back into the habit of blogging on a regular basis - I thought I would reserve Fridays as our "Fun Day". (Not that the other days here at Grace For Mama aren't fun!!) 

Today I want to share with you a few of my favorite things - right now. I love all of these things and think you just may too!!

Let's start off with vanity, shall we? ;)


1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation & Concealer
I can not rave enough, about these products. I haven't worn foundation for years. Since I had children and entered my 30s, my skin has changed dramatically!! This foundation is light, but provides great coverage. It smooths out my skin, covers my red blotches, all without looking caked (is that a word?) on. I love, love, love this!!


2. Bath & Body Works Holiday Collection
Ahh, yes! These are the PERFECT gift to exchange with friends and co-workers. Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works? I love all 3 of these scents but the Winter Candy Apple is my absolute FAVORITE!!


3. Chalene Johnson's 30 Day PUSH Challenge
Many of you may know Chalene Johnson from fitness programs like Turbo Fire, Chalene Extreme or PiYo. But she is also an awesome!! motivational speaker/personal development expert/life coach and the New York Time's Best Selling Author of 'PUSH'. You can check out her podcast, The Chalene Show or join in on the FREE 30 Day PUSH Challenge here.

The PUSH challenge is essentially a 30 day FREE course to goal mastery. I start out the beginning of every year doing her challenge. She helps you create and maintain a to-do list that you can ACTUALLY manage and she helps you create goals and realize the potential within yourself to reach these crazy cool goals. I love her!! She also is very vocal about putting faith and family first!!


4. Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University 
My husband and I bought Dave's 'Total Money Makeover' a few years back - and never opened it. This year we embarked on the Financial Peace University journey and we are finding it VERY helpful. His concept just makes sense and we love his 'don't hold anything back' attitude. If your church or place of employment is offering this course - TAKE IT!! It will change your life.


5. Good Morning Girls Bible Studies
Last, but certainly not least, Good Morning Girls!! I have been doing Good Morning Girls Bible Studies for a few years now. I love the accountability. Courtney offers great, FREE, resources on her website to accompany the studies. If you are looking for accountability to get into the word of God, look no further. Right now we are reading through the entire Bible, one chapter a day. I highly encourage you check out the website and jump in :)

Do you have any faves you think we would like? Share below!!

***Disclaimer: I am in NO way receiving compensation or any other benefit from promoting these items, except the hope that they bring you the same joy they bring me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

”related